Saturday, August 15, 2009

Interviewee Form

HAHA~ HAHA~
Why the boss fainted when see the form filled by the interviewee ?

Form

Name

:

Ah Boy

Age

:

Still young

Sex

:

Never. Still under age

Religion

:

I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before

Race

:

I love to race, how you know?

Nationality

:

I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo

IC Number

:

6735

Telephone number

:

House no telephone

Hand phone number

:

3310

Address

:

Penang Jelutong

City

:

Nor Haliza?

Postcode

:

I never post anything

State

:

In my family, I am 2nd

Country

:

I love to travel to Canada

Marriage status

:

Secret

Email Address

:

Hotmail

Education Background

:

My teacher said not bad

Working experience

:

Last time got sell pirated VCD

Father's name

:

Daddy

Father's IC

:

You ask him

Mother's name

:

Mummy

Mother's IC

:

You ask her

Current Salary

:

Depends on my daddy mood

Expected Salary

:

As much as you can pay

When can start work

:

Depends on my mood

Highest qualification

:

Ya, very high

Grade

:

Ya, very high

College/University

:

College

Signature

:

Can I use chop?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP